InDesign is simply one of the best graphic programs for designing brochures, flyers, newsletters, catalogs, etc. But it has so many features, it can be a challenge to tell which ones apply to your projects.
That's where an experienced, Adobe certified instructor comes in. After discussing what kind of publications you want produce, I’ll show you the best way to approach the program and which parts of it are really important to getting your project going.
At the end of the training you will have your project started and a hands-on knowledge of InDesign.
- The parts of the screen & the InDesign environment
- How to add text
- How to add pictures, logos and other graphics
- How to correctly set up a publication using margins, columns and bleeds
- How to put text into columns
- Exporting publication for remote printing
- Using master pages
- Page numbering
- Time saving tips to use and traps to avoid
- Any topic relevant to getting your project done
what you want
I learned a lot more in the personal setting than I may have in a huge class. working on my own materials also helped.